Friday, February 01, 2008

Total number of runs: 33
Total number of miles: 172.19
Total time: 23 hours, 16 minutes, 37 seconds

During the last three runs my legs have not felt as good as they have been. The muscles behind my shins are tight when I start the runs, and they don't loosen up until I'm about three miles in. It isn't really pain, and I don't think it is shin splints, but it is annoying and I wish it would resolve itself. I'm going to try a few stretches before and after my runs this weekend and see what happens.

I'm typing this from my new office. It sure it fun to say that. Yesterday David referred to the move as my "first big project." I did do a lot of leg work to make sure the office was set up properly and that we were packed and moved, but I didn't really think I was doing anything special. There have been a lot of problems with the office (missing furniture, incorrect furniture, paint screw ups, etc.) and with the move itself, so I'm not sure if I even want to be associated with the project. That being said, none of them were really my fault so even though this whole process could have gone a lot smoother, I'm happy with how I conducted my end of it.

We'll see how the unpacking and settling in goes before I render my final decision on my performance on my first project.

I finished the Alter Noble. I'm not really sure where to go now because I don't have any models primed, and it is too cold to get outside and spray. I have 16 Dryads sitting on my desk waiting for spray, and I have another 10 Glade Guard that need to be assembled. I am also bidding on some Wardancers, all of which is going to take my army up to the 1000 point level. I've never had 1000 points of any army painted before, although I'm close with the Blood Ravens. Since Spoony doesn't seem much interested in getting his Chaos army assembled, and has expressed interest lately in finishing his Imperial Fists and starting a Guard army, I might table the Elves and try to finish my marines.


Glade Riders


Mounted Noble


Alter Noble


Whole Army

No comments: