Wednesday, January 02, 2008

After two weeks, the totals stand at:

Total number of runs: 11
Total number of miles: 50.76
Total time: 6 hours, 00 minutes, 27 seconds

I did a 9 mile run with my dad in Florida last week which was pretty rough. The running itself wasn't too bad, but after about an hour I was getting bored (we ran for another 30 minutes after that). Lisa suggests music to help break it up, but I always run too fast with music.

My relatives gave me 400 dollars for Christmas, and I'm planning on using it to equip myself as a fully functional climber. On my list of things to buy is a rope, a bunch of carabiners to make quickdraws from, a collection of slings in various lengths, a few long pieces of cord, and some more lockers for anchor building. I also need a new pair of shoes, but I'm most likely going to run out of money.

Laura and I saw Sweeny Todd last night. It was a good movie with a lot of good singing and blood.

No comments: