Monday, January 14, 2008

Total number of runs: 20
Total number of miles: 99.28
Total time: 12 hours, 53 minutes, 07 seconds

I was under the assumption that I would top 100 miles yesterday but I'm not terribly disappointed. I spent all day on Saturday at work, so I was not very excited to go out running on Saturday night. It ended up being a great run and I ran consistent 9 minute miles the whole way. Lisa and I finally got to run together on Sunday, and with Culla we had a fantastic afternoon. The 11 miler started off slow, but towards the end we were cruising. I felt great the whole time and could have easily gone for several more miles, but we were all hungry and wanted to get home. I have a whole lot of confidence coming out of that run; I believe in the training and in my ability to see this whole thing through.

Laura and I made a gingerbread house yesterday afternoon. It turned out really well and was a lot of fun to make. When we were done we tried to eat the left over frosting but almost immediately decided it was a bad idea.

No comments: