Monday, January 07, 2008

Three weeks down:

Total number of runs: 15
Total number of miles: 70.34
Total time: 8 hours, 29 minutes, 09 seconds

This entire past week I felt phenomenal. Every time I went running I felt fast and strong and I was able to end each run with a good kick. Next week ends with an 11 miler which will be the longest run I have ever done in 12 years of running; that's exciting. Lisa and I are planning on running it together so hopefully it won't be too boring.

American Gladiators is the best show on television right now. The room mates and I watched the premiere last night and had such a great time that we're all going to watch the next episode tonight as well. Everything about it is ridiculous in the best way possible. If you're not watching then you're missing out.

These pictures are from a graveyard in New Orleans. I took them and my dad edited them.










No comments: